Saturday, December 19, 2009


So, it seems my career path is not taking me to television. I will now dust myself off from being brutally dropped from the television show I was meant to appear in yesterday. Back to basics. I need to focus on what was my first attempt at becomming known to the world, and that is my book - The Magic of Myron.


I have sent my manuscript to 'Random House Australia' where an insider has said she will put it in the right hands. I hope to sart a campaign to prove to Random House that there is interest out there in my book.


Our local newspapers will be pushing it in the new year. They have already mentioned it in past articles about my life and are interested in doing a follow up. If you would like to help me in my endevours to cover my medical costs by way of having my book published you could express your interest in my book being published to -


Karen Reid

level 3, 100Pacific Highway

North Sydney 2060

NSW

Australia

1 comment:

  1. i would luv 2 buy your book! u have a huuuuuuuge heart 4 being so kind 2 myron. god bless u both so much!!! good luck & continue 2 shine!! p.s. my jack russel snoopy sais a happy 'woof woof'2 myron!!!!

    ReplyDelete