Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Medication


My medicine is costing my mum and dad $300 a month! I take medicine to keep my seizures under control and medicine for my allergies. That is $3,600 a year! My family has been working hard to raise the money to care for me. We put a chipin box up there near the top of the blog. You can make a secure donation through paypal to help my Mum and Dad keep me healthy. The Chipin box will be up all year! It says it ends Nov. 15, but that is Nov. 15 of next year. We are trying to raise enough money for a years worth of medicine. If you would rather make a payment directly to the vet where I buy my medicine, let me know! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Myron,..
    Just to let you know that I have made a donation to help your mum and dad to pay for the medications for you,. It isn't much but I hope it helps... xxx
    Cynthia, Mitchell and Nicholas Boulton

    ReplyDelete