Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Emergency trip to the vet


Well, we've had a little drama. Mum took me for a walk yesterday and I was playing up on her. She thought it was strange but just continued on, giving me the odd yank with the lead. That night Dad noticed I was limping and Mum found a cut on my paw and was devistated because she realised that was why I was mucking up on the walk that morning.


It was too late to go to the vet so we had to wait untill thismorning. All my Facebook friends wished me well and offered advice on what we should do in the mean time. Mum followed some of the suggestions, and even if they didnt make me feel any better I think it helped Mum.


At the vet I carried on a treat so Mum had to lay on me on the floor for the vet to take a look. There was nothing in the wound and the vet cleaned it up and put a bandage on it. I also got a shot of antibiotic but was a very good boy for the injection. There were plenty of treats after the ordeal and I even did some tricks for the vet without even being asked.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your booboo paw! Glad you are feeling better today and got lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete