Sunday, April 11, 2010


Amazing things surely happen. I was asked by my Facebook friend Nina if I would be attending the RSPCA's Million Paws Walk in May. I had to tell her (and the whole world) NO because I had fear agression toward other dogs and would try to eat the other participants.

Facebook went into meltdown with friends and fans offering me help from all over the world. My Friend Willow Akita from Geelong's Mum Deb runs a dog training company called DOGTECH and she asked one of her colleges in Sydney if they would help me as a gift. Les Trewer, the Sydney DOGTECH man agreed and i had my second lesson yesterday. Les said I was 1000% percent improved since my first day! (I only wanted to eat half the class instead of everyone)

Mum and Dad took me for a picnic today at Alexandra Lake at Mittagong. We ate hot chip sanga's with tomato sauce and chickensalt. The best! But what Mum and Dad thought was the absolute best was that I walked very nicely on the leash while sqeely little children wizzed by on scooters and skateboards and i wasn't bothered at all! Mum and Dad were so proud of me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Myron this is Zaid I do a blog here too but I haven't written in it for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Ella's mum and I regularly come by and check on Myron's account here for Ella.

    ReplyDelete